Saturday 18 August 2012

Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids Q&a

Laura asks…

Do I have hemorrhoids? PLEASE HELLPP!?

Sometimes when i go #2, I see a little bit of blood. I sometimes see it in my stool, but not enough that I was worried.Then, when I went last night, a lot more came out than usual. When I looked up my symptoms on the internet, it said I might have hemorrhoids. Don't only old people get that? Should I go to my doctor or wait a bit? Do I even have hemorrhoids?!?!?? (those are my only symptoms)

admin answers:

It's ok dude...drink 1500-2000ml water per day and eat more fruits and vegetable but if you're worried then go to the doctor

Betty asks…

Hemorrhoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Im pretty sure i have a hemorrhoid but its not bothersome just ugly looking. But if i go to the doctor would they examen me or just ask me my symptoms? I want to get rid of it. What should I do? So i
Read more... Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids Q&a

No comments:

Post a Comment