Monday 20 August 2012

How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Q&a

Richard asks…

How to get rid of piles - hemorrhoid!?

This is so embarrassing but all day I've been feeling as though something was biting my bum! I had a look in the mirror and have Exactly what looks like a hemorrhoid. Haha! I'm only 22... I've looked on the Boots website and there is stuff called Anusol, it says it relieves itchiess, pain, swelling etc but will this actually get rid of it? Do I need to go to a doctor? I don't have one where I live right now so bit of a pain. Thanks in advance!!

admin answers:

Hiya, Going through the same myself but mine is due to pregnancy. Unfortunatley I have just learnt that those creams made for them don't get rid of them just stop the itching/bleeding/swelling and help relieve the pain from them. However I made a rutine my self and made my own cream and this seems to be reducing the size and feels so refreshed if nothing else. ( and people will tell you they never go, but 2 DR's told me they do, and a midwife) So first start by having a warm bath in the morning ( after you have been to the toilet if pos ) if you haven't time use a SITZ bath ( a big tub or buc
Read more... How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Q&a

No comments:

Post a Comment