Tuesday 14 August 2012

How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Q&a

Lisa asks…

I have crohn's disease and I can't get rid of my hemorrhoids?

K so this is super embarrassing which is why I specifically made a yahoo account for this question. I have crohn's disease and I have probably three or four external hemorrhoids. Pretty sure I've had them for like two months and they're not going away. I've done a sh*t load of research on google on how to get rid of them. Everything is saying taking warm baths, use a cream blah blah blah. But none of that is working. As far as I know they shouldn't last as long as I've had them. I seriously hope I don't have to get them surgically removed cause that would suck. Has anyone else experienced this and know what to do?

admin answers:

Http://www.zocdoc.com/answers/6054/why-wont-my-hemorrhoids-go-away or try these http://www.hemorrhoids.org/hemorrhoids-treatment.html?gclid=CPDOzrDvza0CFQdjhwodwnaTiw my dad got rid of them with creme so i don't really have any sources but i know they can be aweful so i tried to help goodluck also some people suggest preparat
Read more... How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Q&a

No comments:

Post a Comment