Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hemroids Cause Q&a

Thomas asks…

am i allergic to my toilet paper cause after i used it i got very very itchy and it started get uncomfortable?

around my anus. But i am also having diarrhea today and maybe it irritated the skin around it. idk but i do know one thing is that its not hemroids or anything else because this is the first time it happened when i used that TP. ty for the answers but how do i stop the itchyness it driving me insane and same with the burning/pain im feeling when i walk.

admin answers:

You could try and applying some over the counter medicine before you go to bed at night if the itch still there. "Desitin", creamy, zinc oxide diaper rash ointment, dypoallergenic. #1 choice of pediatricians and mothers. If it's good enough for babies, it should be good enough for you.

Sandy asks…

Kind of embarrassing question about anal sex?

A few days ago my boyfriend and I had anal sex for the first time. Now I've been having trouble with hemroi
Read more... Hemroids Cause Q&a

No comments:

Post a Comment