Sunday 12 August 2012

Hemroid Bleeding Q&a

Mark asks…

What can I do about my hemroid?

I'm only 15 years of age and i went to the doctor and he said it's just a hemroid and all you have to do is get fiber and drink water and i have done all of that and more. I recently got my tonsils removed and that allowed me to not have a bowel movement for a week. When i had my first movement there was no blood for about 2 weeks then it hit and i started to bleed alot. My mom says it's nothing im too young to have a hemroid and i should just wait it out. I've been waiting it out for over 3 1/2 months and i dont think its going away. Can someone please tell me what i can possibly do? The Hemroid is internal, thats why it is so bad. I heard that they never go away and ill have to have surgery and thats something i do not want to do.

admin answers:

For internal hemorrhoids there are good non surgical option- Band ligation,injection sclerotherapy,cryo ablation,phototherapy and laser ablation. You need to consult colorectal surgeon to decide best for you. Surgical excision is not done in internal hemorrhoids. Mean while take high fiber diet,loads of fluid and laxatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment