Monday 13 August 2012

Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids Itching Q&a

Carol asks…

Haemorrhoids or Cancer..Worried!!?

Before anyone answers i just want to say I'm going to the doctor, when they next have an appointment. I just want to know what people think? As sad as it sounds I want some reassurance. Ok so basically since November I've been having problems with my Anus. I have the following symptoms: 1) Mild Itching 2) Mucus. 3) Pain after going to the toilet. 4) Excessives straining while on the toilet 5) I have the feeling that I need the toilet when I don't 6) At night sometimes I have a throbbing feeling in my anus to the extent where I have to put my hand under my bum to stop myself from feeling it <-- That doesn't get rid of it but helps a bit I don't remember the last time I didn't have at-least one of these symptoms, I suffer from it daily, but its not to the extent where it stops me from doing my daily activities, hence why I was able to put this off for so long. Im 18 years old, and I'm pretty healthy. I have no medical conditions, other than the fact that I suffer from Acid Reflux; I dont know If that has anything to do with it. I dont know why I left it so long, but Im really worried that I may have Bowel Cancer, hence why I stupidly put of a medical examination till so long. Please pray for me. Please no stupid answers,
Read more... Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids Itching Q&a

No comments:

Post a Comment