Sunday 2 September 2012

Hemroids Q&a

Linda asks…

is there any way to get rid of hemroids?

i know that most pregnant women get them during delivery, but is there anyway to make them go away for good?

admin answers:

They dont go away forever unless you have them removed. I never had them until I had my son. You can use the prep h suppository as well as the cooling gel which makes it feel good and they have wipes that will help a lot. Keep the area clean when they flare up and use a stool softner so when you use the bathroom it wont hurt so bad and make it worse. Eventually they will skrink and go away but sometimes will flare up at times..

Chris asks…

When does your hemroids go away?

My baby is 3 months now an I still have hemroids when does it go away?

admin answers:

They shrink to the point they are unnoticeable b
Read more... Hemroids Q&a

No comments:

Post a Comment